Director of Patient Resources (Nurse Manager)
Cornerstone Pregnancy Services, a faith based pregnancy medical center in Elyria, Ohio, is seeking an individual to serve as an Director of Patient Resources who would be responsible for managing and providing medical services, inclusive of specific Sexually Transmitted Infection(STI) health screening, Pregnancy Options support, Abortion Pill Rescue services, and an exciting pre/postnatal doula program. This position manages the Cornerstone Pregnancy Services Medical Clinic. This is an exempt, full-time position for 32 hours weekly.
Job requirements include the following:
- Professing Christian with deep convictions to preserve the sanctity of human life and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree and holds a current registered nurse license in good standing with the State of Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Displays professionalism and demonstrates self-motivation and high level of initiative.
- Accomplished use of personal computers with Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.