Baby Bottle Blessings
Your Loose Change Can Change a Life
Our Baby Bottle Blessings fundraiser will be shifting from three campaigns a year to one campaign held Mother’s Day—Father’s Day. Why the need for the change?
We have two main reasons for the shift.
- There has been a natural shift of churches to this campaign over the last two years.
- In our records of monies collected we see a greater success for the churches participating in the Spring Campaign.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 440-284-1010 ext. 37.
Here’s how it works:
- On a designated Sunday at your church, you make baby bottles available for families and individuals to take home and fill with coins, bills and checks. About four weeks later, they return the bottles on an announced date. We will then make arrangements with you to deliver the bottles back to our center for processing.
- If you are interested in coordinating Baby Bottle Blessings at your church, please contact Rachel Mellen. Rachel will send you detailed instructions and help you through the process.
- Many churches promote the program from the pulpit and others do it through Sunday School classes or small groups. Some churches have come up with creative ways to collect the bottles, such as having cribs or playpens at the back of the church.
If you or your church has any leftover bottles, filled or unfilled, please return them all. To get involved or for more information contact us at 440-284-1010 ext. 37.